For the last 2 weeks we have been practicing "My family is blessed when we remember Jesus Christ." There were exactly two kids who didn't say their parts- and one who wouldn't get out of his chair- yup, that'd be Luke. He wouldn't say his part during the practices either so I wasn't surprised. He did sing all the songs- when he thought we weren't looking. If he saw us looking at him he started flashing the "I love you" sign.
As a side note, a little 13 month old girl's Mom was up on the stand for the program and when she saw her (about 6 or 7 times) she would call "Ma Ma" to which Andrew would immediately echo "Ma Ma." The first two were very well timed (during the sacrament). We tried to be quick and cover his mouth but never succeeded- sound travels faster than Mommy's hand. I guess we can tell him he had a part in the program- making the people around us laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
haha AWESOME.
Luke is so cute and so sweet. I love that you had to pretend not to see him or he would get distracted and flash you the I love you sign! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Those are the things that make the primary programs so enjoyable. If everything went perfectly they would be much less entertaining!
Post a Comment