Wednesday, July 8, 2009

18 Month Stats and a Shout-out



Yesterday Andrew went to the doctor- lucky boy. Here are his stats:

height: 30 1/2 in. (same as 15 months- one of them is wrong because he has definitely grown- outgrowing clothes is a sure sign of growth, right?)
weight: 20 lbs. 3 oz.
head circumference: 47 1/2 cm. (again same as 15 months but that seems a little more likely)

I am so happy he weighs over 20 lbs- finally! I was hoping for at least 19 lbs. 10 oz. so he did a great job eating.

Now a shout-out to Magic Beans


This is the Ergo Baby Carrier and I won it yesterday from them! They are a baby gear/ toy store in Boston that is doing a giveaway every day for July to celebrate their birthday. Yesterday was the actual anniversary of their store opening so they gave away 8 things! I was excited to win this for baby #3 (not announcing anything- just something that will hopefully come in the future) but after reading the reviews, I realize it will still work for Andrew or Luke! How exciting for those times we don't want to take our double stroller or when we go hiking! Here's the link so you can enter to win- there are 24 more days! You have to enter daily but they have great prizes! Let me know if you win anything!

Baby Gear, Toys, Strollers, Nursery Furniture | 31 Days of Giveaways

5 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Yes, those are really nice carriers! I see them when I go to my trade shows.

Kim said...

I went over there and signed right up for the next one. It's a crib mattress, but hey you never know when that may come in handy (not making any kind of an announcement).

Jon Allen said...

Baby number 3?!? I'm going to tell mom!

Lori said...

Winning stuff is awesome! I have carrier envy- I just got an Infantino and I still haven't figured the darn thing out. Somehow it feels like I'm putting Cat's Cradle over my head. Let me know what you think of yours.

And, by the way, I'm trying to get caught up on reading blogs- you've been busy! So as to not get sucked in, I'm allowing myself only one blog entry and comment for every box I unpack. So, needless to say, it'll take me a while to get caught up on your blog.

Lisa Michelle said...

Hi Cheryl-Lyn! Just found your blog through an MBA trail - it's great to "see" you! Looks like you had a wonderful time at the Happiest Place on Earth! Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer. Where are you now - you've left P-town, right?
Lisa LaPierre