Thursday, April 30, 2009

The verdict is in...


is where Kiley will be working. He had a great internship and really enjoyed the people he worked with so we hope his work experience will be as positive. Hooray for some stability!!

14 comments:

Kori said...

Congrats on the decision. I know it wasn't an easy one!

Laura said...

oh baby oh baby. Now we have a reason to go to Las Vegas again. hooray!!

Jilene said...

Back to LV!!! Where are you going to live? Will you buy? It's a great time with allthe foreclosures!! Congrats!

janel said...

It looks like the weatherman's predicting heat, heat and more heat for you guys! Congrats! (I've been missing the best VT partner I've ever had.)

Danielle said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me! Or email, or whatever. I have big plans for us!

Amber and The Boys said...

Congrats! So when do you move?

m@R(! said...

nice. I bet you are so excited to finally know where you are going! Congrats!!!

Laura F said...

We're going to miss you guys, but I guess Oklahoma isn't all that close either. :-) Good thing the internet makes it so easy to keep in touch! When do you start??? I bet it's so nice to really start making plans!

Jon Allen said...

Congrats! Although I don't think we are going to re-start our 4th of July visit tradition. Maybe you will have to come up to cool Logan...

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Welcome home girlie!!!!!

m@R(! said...

Yeah maybe we won't come for the 4th like JOn said but Christmas in LV sounds great to me!!!!

Mandy said...

I'm sad we aren't going with you (shhhhh don't tell Brandon) but excited that you aren't in limbo with the whole job thing. Come visit me in AZ. :)

Emily Widdison said...

congrats!

Teresa said...

I bet it is so nice to finally know where you are going. I will miss you, but I hope you love being back in NV.