Friday, January 30, 2009
I am missing...
Colorado!! I am SO sick of the cold!! I can handle snow and some cold when it WARMS UP in between. Utah has NO idea what that is. Here, warming up is 40. Today it is supposed to be sunny ALL DAY. In CO that would mean temperatures in at least the upper 40s- if not the 50s, 60s or EVEN 70. But not here- NOPE. All week it is supposed to be between 35 and 40. GRRRRRRR...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Colorado is the best! I totally wish that the sun actually meant warm like it does over there.
I agree. Utah winters are so cold and dark and just gross. I love Colorado winters. It warms up so well! Hope you guys come back after school.
You could come here...
I'm looking forward to a few winters that don't get below 60. That will be so nice!
I bet you don't miss I-70, though, right?
I agree, I completely miss Colorado weather! I'm not digging this actual "cold" weather that Utah is having, with no warm ups inbetween. What is up with that??
I loved the warm weather while we were over there in Colorado visiting a couple weeks ago. We could go outside in just long sleeves and it wasn't bad. I miss that too...I'm ready for it to warm up.
Post a Comment