Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun memories

I've been tagged- actually more than once but this one is fun and quick. Find the 4th folder in your pictures folder and the 4th photo within that folder. Post the photo and talk about it. I'm doing it from my 2008 folder- I have several picture folders on my desktop.



This is a group of us that walked up to Bridal Veil falls in September. Provo Canyon is SO close and I'm so glad I took advantage of it this year! Thanks to Anika for doing much of the inspiring in that area! I guess a summer in New York City teaches you to enjoy the open space!! A summer in Vegas teaches you to enjoy being outside and not burning up!

I tag: Marci, Anika, Tiffanie, Mary, anyone else who wants a go!!

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

I'm kinda notorious for closing my eyes in pictures. haha. That was fun!