Well, I love my hubby TONS!! He's a great husband and a great daddy. He is working so hard in school and we're all so proud of him for getting his Masters. I'm so glad I have him to share life's ups and downs with and most importantly our little family. I don't have to worry about where we'll go in the future because I know no matter where it is he'll be there for the ride. He is so patient with me and it's so nice that at least one of the parents keeps his cool even with screaming kids or stressful situations. He loves me unconditionally which is more than I could ask for. I'm waiting for him to become perfect so that he doesn't mind all my imperfections but he does a good job ignoring them in the mean time. The boys love him- they love playing with him or just cuddling. I love watching him be a dad!! Thanks so much for all you do babe- I love you!!




On Saturday our friend Heather took some pictures of our family- good timing, huh! She does an awesome job. Check out more pictures of us and her amazing work here.







7 comments:
Congratulations! I love the cute pictures. I wish we were in the area, because I would totally go to that girl... darn
happy anniversary! wow you guys are old..so you pic are way cute...i love the boys expressions.
Congrats guys!! I love your family pictures...so cute! You have such cute boys!
I especially love that last picture!!!
Happy Anniversary! I love how you compare your years married to 3 1/2 missions. That's awesome. You have a beautiful family! Hope all is well for you guys!
Cute, cute family pics!!
Happy belated anniversary too.
Cheryl-Lynn, I just love that first pic of you guys in front of the trees- it looks so enchanting!
Happy Anniversary. Hopefully you guys can have a fun little late date this Saturday right?
Post a Comment