This was yesterday. I made the rice cereal with formula. Today he pretty much just wouldn't open his mouth. I would say it was 90% breastmilk and 10% rice cereal. On the up side he makes some great faces!!
Our family began seventeen years ago when Kiley and I were married in the Denver Temple. Now we're a family of six with three cute boys- Luke, Andrew and Benjamin and our sassy caboose Liz. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
6 comments:
cute faces....crazy he doesn't like it since it is sooo yummy! :)
My son made those same crazy faces!
Cute! Corbin still makes the crazy faces with the first bite of each meal. Then he can't get enough.
Your little baby can't possibly be that old already!!!! Glad you said something on our blog... I found yours because of it!
So cute! I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up either!
So sweet. man I can see my boys being the same way its crazy how fast they grow! Enjoy!
Post a Comment