Yesterday was Andrew's six month birthday! We are so happy to have him in our family and we love him so much!! We were supposed to go to the doctor today but Mom was sick so it isn't going to happen until Thursday. I'll have to post his stats:-) We gave him a cute book for his 1/2 birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I really wish you guys could just come live with me in San Francisco then I would always have somebody to play with :) Did you have a fun trip to CO?!?!
wow andrew is getting big...he always seems to be happy in his pictures. Happy 1/2 birthday andrew...dii you use it as an excuse to eat ice cream?
6 months already! Wow! And I have to wait another month and a half before I see him again. Give him a big hug from Grandma!
Post a Comment