Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Potty time...

Luke came to me yesterday pantless...oh and diaperless... saying he needed to go poopie on Elmo (our beloved potty chair). He didn't go in the first ten minutes so to give him "time" I let him watch Little Einsteins. Here you go...





His comment right after this one was "Can't see, can't see!" I had to stand in front of the tv to get him to look at me- or rather behind me!

(The bowl you see in this picture had cold water in it which I had Luke stick his hand in.)

and the result was...


Let me know if you see anything because I didn't!

As a totally unrelated side note- Luke is currently in his room for naptime. He is singing the ABC's at the top of his lungs. So cute (I just hope he goes to sleep soon!).

3 comments:

Mikki said...

I love the bowl of cold water touch!! Good luck!

susie harty said...

I have been "working" with Emma on potty training too. It hasn't been going well. I keep giving up! We will have to share stories. Do you want to come over for dinner tomorrow? I should probably send you an e-mail to make sure that you see this. Well, hopefully we see each other soon.

m@R(! said...

after all that and he didn't even go. That is sad!!! he probably went right when you finished though. hu?
good luck!