Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Condo

So what allowed us to sleep well on this great trip? Curtis and Alaina's kindness in getting us a two bedroom condo with their timeshare. We even had a view of the ocean- you'll have to take my word for it though- we didn't get any pictures. We could also see the train going by which Luke LOVED!! I had to show some of the pictures from there...


This is Luke in the elevator- he liked to push the buttons


And sometimes had tantrums if he didn't get to push them


Outside our door (Notice the stylin' swim suit over the pants!!)


Here's Luke in his room


But this is where he slept


Don't worry we still made good use of the beds


Here's Kiley in the living room





And a few cute ones of the boys after a bath!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love the swimming suit over the pants!! So funny. And those are such cute pictures on the side! I love them.