Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Added Music
For those of you who have noticed- we have some new music on "our" blog. These additions are Kiley's additions- he said "Well, this is our blog right?" I told him sure- as long as he would do some posts. So- look forward to the future posts from Kiley- or else his music might slowly "disappear".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Ha! If I let Jon put his kind of music on "our" playlist, it would all be heavy metal.
At least you made it to the top in your hike. I would have probably stopped at the start. LOL
i am looking forward to seeing pictures of your trip...but i guess i'll have to keep waiting until you actually get home.
So funny! I knew right what it was. I can recall sitting cramped in the back of a truck in HS listening to this CJ.... Funny. BTW- so good to see your blog. Please! I didn't even know you were up and running until I saw your little comment. Thanks. WE will certainly get together. Please call when you get here!
Post a Comment