Okay, talk about super photogenic mom--even in the hospital bed after having Andrew! Please share your secrets. Luke is also a very, very cute 2-year-old, even in front of the camera. Impressive.
I got up and took a shower that morning while my contractions were 10-15 minutes apart. Good way to pass the time! If we'd taken the picture any other day in the hospital I would have looked worse!
Our family began seventeen years ago when Kiley and I were married in the Denver Temple. Now we're a family of six with three cute boys- Luke, Andrew and Benjamin and our sassy caboose Liz. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
2 comments:
Okay, talk about super photogenic mom--even in the hospital bed after having Andrew! Please share your secrets. Luke is also a very, very cute 2-year-old, even in front of the camera. Impressive.
I got up and took a shower that morning while my contractions were 10-15 minutes apart. Good way to pass the time! If we'd taken the picture any other day in the hospital I would have looked worse!
Post a Comment